HOME >>PROFESSIONAL STANDARDS
Practicing homeopaths and recent graduates are welcome to apply for Registered Membership at any time.
1. Review the requirements for Registered Membership.
2. Complete the Application for Registered Membership form.
3. Include photocopies of all relevant documentation.
4. Include non-refundable payment of $150 for application process.
1. Once your application has passed the Entrance Requirements, you will be informed that you have been granted Associate membership. You now have 24 months during which to complete the Individual Assessment.
2. Individual Assessment: Submit 5 written cases.
3. Individual Assessment: One-to-two hour phone interview (after case review is completed).
4. Assessor reports to Registry Committee, which passes their recommendation to the Board for final approval.
1. Successful applicants will be informed of the Board's approval.
2. Complete the Activation of Registered Membership form.
3. Include pro-rated payment ($150 or less) for the activation fees.
1. Your CSH registration number and a certificate of registration will be sent to you by mail.