HOME >>PROFESSIONAL STANDARDS
Why Register with the Canadian Society of Homeopaths?
One of the main functions of the Canadian Society of Homeopaths is to maintain a Register of qualified homeopaths in Canada that fulfills the following purposes:
• to maintain and promote high standards of performance by all Registered members
• to promote and encourage professional development, growth, and renewal
• to publicize and exemplify the Code of Professional Conduct
• to protect the public welfare
• to enhance the visibility of the profession
Registered Membership with the Canadian Society of Homeopaths is available to all qualified homeopaths who are Canadian citizens or landed immigrants. The initial requirement for Registration is completion of the 2-page Application for Registered Membership form and the submission of documentation of education and credentials to verify entrance requirements.
Candidates meeting the Society’s entrance requirements are granted Associate Member status, after which they shall have 24 months in which to submit 5 written cases and be interviewed by phone. Once the Registration process has been completed, payment of a pro-rated activation fee will be required and full Registered Membership benefits will be made available.
For details of the registration process and entrance requirements see Requirements for Registered Membership and Steps to Registration or by contacting our office below.