HOME >>PROFESSIONAL STANDARDS
Why Register with the Canadian Society of Homeopaths?
One of the main functions of the Canadian Society of Homeopaths is to maintain a Register of qualified homeopaths in Canada that fulfills the following purposes:
• maintains and promotes high standards of performance by all Registered members;
• promotes and encourages professional development, growth, and renewal;
• publicizes and exemplifies our Codes of Professional Conduct;
• protects the public welfare;
• enhances the visibility of the profession.
Registered membership with the Canadian Society of Homeopaths is available to all qualified homeopaths who are Canadian citizens or landed immigrants. The initial requirement for Registration is completion of the 2-page Application for Registered Membership form and the submission of documentation of education and credentials to verify entrance requirements.
Candidates meeting the Society’s entrance requirements are granted Associate member status, after which they have 24 months during which to submit 5 written cases, followed by an interview by phone. Once the Registration process has been completed, payment of a pro-rated activation fee is required, after which full Registered membership benefits are be awarded.
For details of the registration process and entrance requirements see Requirements for Registered Membership and Steps to Registration or contact our office below.