HOME >>MEMBERSHIP CATEGORIES
If homeopathy plays an important part in your life, we invite you to join the Canadian Society of Homeopaths! In return, you will receive a variety of membership benefits.
All Members of the Canadian Society of Homeopaths (including Students and Friends) receive the following basic membership benefits (though some residency restrictions may apply):
● Membership in the Affiliate organization representing the province or region in which you reside (currently available only in BC)
● Exclusive group insurance plans covering extended health (including homeopathy), home & auto, dental, and much more
● Optional Legal Shield services
● Discounts on homeopathic products, services, and events
Registered Members of CSH receive additional benefits including:
● Certificate of Registration
● RCSHom credentials (Registered with Canadian Society of Homeopaths)
● Directory listings (website & printed versions)
● Referral service
● Recognition of RCSHom credentials by six extended health insurance companies
● Professional Development opportunities
● Peer support & networking
● Leadership opportunities & voting privileges
● Legal Fund support
● Group home & auto insurance
● Professional liability insurance
Professional homeopaths and recent graduates of recognized educational institutions are invited to apply for Registered membership.
Associate Members, who are candidates for Registered membership, receive all the basic membership benefits, plus access to our group Professional Liability Insurance plan and inclusion in a separate online Directory of Associate Members on the CSH website.
For details of these benefits, see ORDER FORM.